At Ratoath Physiotherapy our physiotherapists are highly skilled clinical professionals specialising in the accurate diagnosis of patients’ problems through systematic questioning, hands on assessment techniques, assessment tools, and most importantly the overall biomechanics of the individual. We:
- have all undergone a four year University Degree programme which included two years clinical practice
- have done extensive postgraduate training and continue to do so as part of our continuous professional development
- are all members of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP)
- all have professional indemnity insurance
- have close links with local GP’s, a vast network of Orthopaedic Specialists and Sports Doctors.
So whether you need a recent injury treated or longer standing problem assessed and diagnosed, the team here can help get you on the right path to start solving your problem and ultimately addressing the root of the issue to prevent future recurrence.